ShareThis

ShareThis

ShareThis

About

Powered by Blogger.

Thinking outside of the box...or toy chest rather

 Monday, November 26, 2012



I love finding older pieces of furniture, sanding them, fixing them up and then painting them! Someone was just giving away this toy chest for free. It was older, and had an older design painted on it with some of the paint wearing off. So, I sanded it and repainted it with a flower garden. I added large polka dots to the sides and stripes to the front. A customer ended up purchasing it as a birthday gift for their niece Kendall-which I thought was a wonderful gift idea.

So I encourage you to think outside of the box. You might have an older piece of furniture that you are getting rid of. Is it possible that just a few hours or one day of refinishing and painting could turn that old piece into a piece that you absolutely love? If you would like me to do a custom piece for you, contact me, and we can think of the different ideas and possibilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP