ShareThis

ShareThis

ShareThis

About

Powered by Blogger.

Esssential Oil Testimonial: Migraines Are No Longer Experienced

 Thursday, November 22, 2012

I have a few friends that suffer from those horrible migraines. I always feel for them. I feel like such a wimp when I get a normal headache, but it is just so much harder to function and stay productive. I thought this testimonial might be helpful. There are many more on the oil-testimonials website when you search the keyword "migraine". I'm sure for all of you who have tried everything and still suffer from the migraines, you'd be willing to try anything...and essential oils are so much better for you than Tylenol, Excedrin and other medication prescribed for migraines. Let me know if you find an essential oil that helps you-perhaps it can help others, too.

Essential Oils: Migraines Are No Longer Experienced

"Before I started to use essential oils I had many problems. I had migraines all the time. I started to use lavender, lemon in my water everyday, and other oils. I use to take over 8 Ibuprofen a day and that was on a good day. They were like candy to me. Due to work that was all I could take. I have not been back to the Dr. since I started to use the oils. I have no more migraines nothing. I am to the point that I only like water if it has lemon, orange or citrus fresh in it. Other wise it leaves my throat scratchy. I would not live a day with out my oils!"


Remember, if you want to register for free on  the oil-testimonials site, my member number is 1385682.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP