ShareThis

ShareThis

ShareThis

About

Powered by Blogger.

Our little violinists!

 Monday, November 26, 2012

I have loved homeschooling even more than I thought I would. Teaching Julianna to read was just amazing to me, to think of how the Lord has created their minds with the ability to learn so many things. To see the whole process from the start is just so precious. Now, doing school with all three of them involved just adds to the fun. Thomas loves when we do his special "school time" learning his letter sounds and colors. Of course his favorite part is aggressively poking out all of the colored pencil puzzle pieces at the end. (Such a boy)

Another part of our homeschooling this year has been teaching the girls violin, which they absolutely love! We are using this cute little book as a starter book, and I have a couple more in their collection. http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/Musicland-Violin-Book-1/4344426 We shoot for practicing 3 times a week for 30 minutes, and one day a week they have free time with violin while I spend time with Thomas. We recently purchased a little plastic violin that plays music for Thomas, and he is just so excited. So here is a picture of our little violinists....


They can't wait to play for family worship with Mommy!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 1, 2012 at 9:25 AM  

Wow! I think this is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I just love them! :) ~Michelle

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP