ShareThis

ShareThis

ShareThis

About

Powered by Blogger.

So thankful for our little man

 Monday, January 21, 2013

I was just thinking today how thankful I am that God has blessed us with Thomas. His middle name is my husband's father's name, Delwin, which means "a godly friend". I can already see this trait growing in him, and I pray that the Lord would help it to continue to grow and grow. He is a very affectionate little guy, and loves people. He is so happy to see all of the men at church, who are so welcoming to him all of the time. We love that he has these godly friends to look up to and learn from.

It has been such a joy having him as part of our family for the past 2-2 1/2 years. Our little man is a huge blessing to us!


Here he is with Noel's father's hat on from when he was a little boy.

 

 He loves his Daddy.


1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 22, 2013 at 8:01 AM  

I don't think he can get any cuter!!!!! I'm so glad you post pictures of the kids as they are growing so I can see how the Lord changes them over time! They are all so beautiful! Please give them all kisses from their Cuzzy!

Love, Michelle

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP