ShareThis

ShareThis

ShareThis

About

Powered by Blogger.

Our Master Bedroom and Baby Girl's Crib Area

 Wednesday, January 2, 2013









As I mentioned in yesterday's post, we usually keep our babies in our room with us for the first 4-8 months, depending on how soon the baby is sleeping through the night. I am so thankful to even be writing this, that God has blessed us with another little one to spend those sweet moments of nursing in the middle of the night. (Note to self: come back and read this post when I am ridiculously tired in those first few weeks) :-)

The crib bedding is so special to me because my cousin Michelle sewed it for my first little girl. She did such a wonderful job...(Thank you again, Michelle!) It has been used for my first two girls and now Annabelle will be using it. I had painted the hanging letters for Julianna to match the fabric, so I was happy to have the "Anna" already for Annabelle. All I had to do was add the canvas underneath...which I am still undecided if that needs something more on the bottom. Let me know your thoughts if you have any suggestions. 

We found the tri-fold wooden mirror at a thrift store for only $1.50 after our 50% off coupon! I thought it went nicely with everything, so that was a nice find. The frames and drawer pulls on the shelf were painted when I was pregnant with Julianna to match the set. It just so happens that our bedding matches so nicely with those autumn colors.

I had a lot of fun putting another room together! We're pretty much ready for this little girl, and I'm only 21 weeks along. Yes, I think I am a little excited about her. :-)

I don't have it on the letter page in the store, but if you would like me to paint any wooden letters to match any bedding, I would be happy to do so. Just let me know, and we can come up with a plan.

Thanks for taking a look! Have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Michelle Nentwich January 3, 2013 at 6:36 AM  

Wow Cuz! Everything looks so beautiful!!! I'm so glad you got to use that bedding again (and again!). You are so creative - I think you can make ANYTHING look spectacular! Great Job!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP