ShareThis

ShareThis

ShareThis

About

Powered by Blogger.

"Get Wisdom"

 Monday, January 7, 2013

In planning our schooling for the week, I found that our next character trait to study is Wisdom. I have been using www.characterjournal.com as a help with our character studies. For each character trait they have definitions, Bible verses, famous quotes, Bible stories and stories from history. It has been a wonderful resource. Usually, I print out what they have for each character trait and then highlight what I would like to focus on with the children. As I was printing out Wisdom, I didn't understand at first why there were so many pages printing. When I checked to make sure that I hadn't clicked print 3 times by accident, which I have done before, I realized that it was all of the Bible verses pertaining to Wisdom. 
Our Lord, Jesus Christ, is this Wisdom. What a precious gift...

This verse stood out to me today and encouraged my soul:
Psalms 19:7 The Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

and another one:
Psalm 51:6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts; and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP